APPSC Departmental Test Notification May 2020 – AP ‘Dept-Test’ Online Form
APPSC Departmental Test Notification May 2020 & Apply Online Application Form @psc.ap.gov.in: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission going to conduct APPSC Departmental Test for May Session 2020. Applicants those who are interested in filling application form for APPSC Departmental Test 2020 they all can fill up application form online by visiting Live Portal of APPSC.
APPSC Departmental Test Notification May 2020
Online officials will upload online APPSC Departmental Test Notification May 2020 pdf. Now Candidates those who are willing to fill application forms they can apply for AP Departmental Test May 2020 as well as get detailed information regarding AP Departmental Test May 2020 from this Page.
APPSC Departmental Test Notification May 2020
AP Departmental Test Notification May 2020
Download Pdf:- SAIL Previous Year Question Paper
Here on this Page we have covered such important Information regarding APPSC Departmental Test 2020-21 which are provided as below here.
- APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form Direct Link.
- Official Web Pdf APPSC Departmental Test Notification.
- Important Dates for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020.
- Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020.
APPSC Dept Test Notification 2020 Pdf
Important Notes need to note about APPSC Departmental Test Application:
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data is processed based on these particulars only.
- It is informed that such requests shall be allowed on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only) for each correction in the Application Form.
- Changes are not allowed for Name, personal details and Fee. Manual application for corrections shall not be entertained.
- No changes will be allowed after 02 days of last date of applications.
- Incomplete or Incorrect Application Form will be Summarily Rejected and Hand written or Typed or Photostat copies or Outside Printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Applicants must upload his/her scanned photo and signature in JPEG format and size shall be for Photo of 3.5Cms X 4.5 Cms (<50 KB) and for Signature of 3.5Cms X1.5 Cms (<30 KB) only.
APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form 2020
Candidates those who have decided to fill up APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form 2020 – they all should detailed and online updated Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the APPSC Departmental Test May 2020. Below here we have provided detailed Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020 which includes various Important things.
|Who Can Apply for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020? (Eligibility Criteria)
Those candidates are already employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh, they all can apply for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020.
The Secretariat employees of Andhra Pradesh are also allowed to apply online application for APPSC Departmental Test 2020 for following Departmental Tests;
|Examination & Application Form Fees:
APPSC Departmental Test 2020 Apply Online
|How to Pay APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form Fees 2020?
Applicants can pay their online Application Form Fees via Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card / SBI Challan (Payable at AP Online payment Gateway).
|Important Notes regarding Application Fees:
APPSC Departmental Test May Important Date 2020:
|Official Notification Release Date||May 2020|
|Application Form Commence Date||May 2020|
|Last Date for Filling Application Form||May 2020|
|Application Form Edit Date||Within 2 Days After Application Procedure Last Date|
|Exam Date||May & June 2020|
Decided to fill online APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020? If Yes, then follow up main Steps which are provided below here and fill Application Form for APPSC Departmental Test 2020.
How to fill Application Form for APPSC Departmental Test?
- First step to fill application form for APPSC Departmental Test is by visiting live Portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is psc.ap.gov.in.
- Those candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID because without OTPR ID you guys will not be able to register for the APPSC Departmental Test.
- After completing the process of OTPR Registration, candidates have to login on the official web Portal of APPSC with the help of User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate.
- Now select the important Test in which you want to apply for as well as click on the Payment Link and Pay your Application Form Fee via Online Mode.
- Complete the Application Form Filling Procedure and take printout of your Application Number and note down important details.
(APPSC Departmental Test FAQ)
Question: What is Procedure for Filling Application Form?
Answer: Candidates can fill their Application Form via Online Mode Only.
Question: Where to Fill APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form?
Answer: Candidates can fill their Application Form from APPSC Portal and Found Direct Link to Fill Form at RecruitExam.com
Question: What is official APPSC Departmental Test Notification Release Date?
Answer: Official Advertisement will be released by the officials in the month of May 2020.
Question: What is Eligibility to Fill Application Form for APPSC Departmental Test?
Answer: Candidates those who are Employee of AP Govt, they can Fill their Application form.
Guys can easily follow up main web Links which are provided below here and download pdf official APPSC Departmental Test Notification May 2020 pdf as well as Fill APPSC Departmental Test Online Application Form 2020.
|Official web Page||psc.ap.gov.in|
|Result||APPSC Departmental Test Result|
|Get Latest Exam Updates||Click Here|
|Join us on Telegram||Join Now|