Goa PSC Result 2019 Live | GPSC-Goa ‘Junior Scale Officer’ Exam Cut~Off
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Exam Result Cut off Marks Merit List 2019 @ gpsc.goa.gov.in: Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) had conducted online Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) for Various Posts including Junior Scale Officer on 15th September 2019. Examination Process was completely of Online Basis and more than thousands of aspirants appeared in this Goa PSC Online Test for Various Vacancies. Finally after appearing in this online test which was held on Sept 15th, 2019 candidates are now looking to check their live Goa PSC Result 2019.
Goa PSC Result 2019
Name of the Posts (CBRT Conducted on September 15th, 2019):
- Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service in Personnel Department
- Assistant Professor for Teaching, Learning and Educational Technology for State Higher Education Council under Directorate of Higher Education
- Assistant Professor for Research, Development and Innovation for State Higher Education Council under Directorate of Higher Education
- Medical Officer under Directorate of Health Services
- College Director of Physical Education in Government College under Directorate of Higher Education
Goa Public Service Commission releases notification for various Posts earlier in the month of July 2019. Out of those Posts finally Goa PSC had conducted Online Computer Based Recruitment Test for Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Director of Physical Education. Over thousands of applicants have appeared in this Online Test. Selection of Best and final candidate will be made on the performance of Candidate in Written Test & Interview.
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Result 2019
Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Result 2019 Preview:>>
- Exam Conduct Body: Goa Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: Goa PSC Various Posts Exam 2019
- Post Vacancy Name: Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Director of Physical Education
- Total Number of Vacant Seat: Various Vacancies
- Notification Name: Group A & B Vacancies
- Article Category: Result/Cut Off Marks
- Link to Check Result: Below on this Page
- Exam Held Date: 15th September 2019
- How to Check Result: Steps Mentioned on this Page
- Selection Procedures: Written Test (CBRT) & Interview
- Cut off Marks: Available
- Expected Result Date: October 2019
- Job Location: Goa State, India
- Number of Aspirants Appeared in Exam: 10k to 15k Candidates
- Goa PSC Result 2019: Releasing Shortly
Goa PSC which completely known as Goa Public Service Commission conducted online Tests for Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Director of Physical Education. Now result is in preparation mode and this is expectations that in the coming month of October 2019, officials will release live Goa PSC Exam Result 2019 along with Cut off Marks List.
GPSC Goa Junior Scale Officer Result 2019
Most Important Dates:
|Advertisement Release Date||12th July 2019|
|Online Form Started Date||12th July 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||26th July 2019|
|Hall Tickets Release Date||11th September 2019|
|Date of Exam||15th September 2019|
|Answer Key Published Date||September 2019|
|Result Release Date||October 2019|
If you are also looking to check your Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Result 2019 then good news for each and every applicant is that successfully officials are all set to release Goa PSC Result 2019 in the coming date which is October 2019. Yes, in the month of October 2019 Month aspirants will easily able to check and download their GPSC Goa Junior Scale Officer Result 2019 as well as for other Posts.
Candidates have to score minimum Qualifying Marks from this Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) to appear in the furthermore selection procedures after this Online Test. Minimum Qualifying Marks criteria has been set by the Goa Public Service Commission by Posts Wise. Detailed Category wise & Post Wise Minimum Qualifying Marks table as been provided below here.
Goa PSC Exam Result Date 2019
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for Junior Scale Officer Post Exam:|
|Categories||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Remarks|
|General Category||65%||49 Marks out of 75|
|OBC||60%||45 Marks out of 75|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Director of Physical Education Post Exam:|
|Categories||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India and this Goa PSC is fully controlled and managed by the Goa State Government, India. This year Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) released large numbers of vacancies to fill vacant vacancies in various Departments of Goa State, India.
gpsc.goa.gov.in result 2019
Goa PSC has released Notification for “A” and “B” Group of Officers and out of those Various Vacancies, huge numbers of vacancies are of Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Director of Physical Education and also Goa PSC receives good number of response from eligible aspirants. Online Computer Based Recruitment Test was conducted by the Goa PSC on 15th September 2019 and those guys are looking to check their live Goa PSC Result 2019 – they can follow the link as well as quick steps below provided here to check official Exam Results.
Goa PSC Cut off Marks 2019
Steps to Check Online Goa PSC Junior Scale Officer Result 2019?
- Each and every applicant first of all navigate to the official Portal of Goa PSC which is gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- From there Click on the Result Section on the Home Page.
- Find out exact Result Link and click on the View Result Button.
- Results will appear in pdf format where candidate’s Application number as well as Name of Candidate will be mentioned with category.
- Click on the Save button to take print out of pdf Result on your device.
Live Check Here: Result Online