KTET Result February 2020 for Category (1/2/3/4) Exam Certificate-Verification
KTET Result February 2020 for Category 1-2-3-4 Certificate Verification Date at ktet.kerala.gov.in: Government of Kerala General Education conducted Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) February 2020 across all over Kerala State, India. Over 40k number of applicants from various Districts of Kerala State, India appeared in this Written Test of Kerala TET 2020. Kerala TET was conducted for Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 and Category 4 in different-different Dates.
KTET Result February 2020
Finally, every applicant who appeared in this Kerala TET 2020 February Examination finally looking for their Latest Updates on KTET Result February 2020. Every applicant just wanted to check their online available Kerala TET Result 2020 of February Exam. For those candidates who are looking for their online live KTET Mark List February 2020; here we will inform you that from this RecruitExam.com Page candidates will able to get latest information regarding KTET February 2020 Result. We have updated point to point information regarding Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) February 2020.
KTET Result February 2020
Kerala TET Result 2020
|Kerala TET February 2020 Cut off Marks:
|Dates to Remember:
KTET February 2020 Result Date
Main Information Regarding Kerala TET Result 2020:
- Please note that there will be no provision for revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts or recounting of the marks scored.
- Only Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has official Rights to release online KTET February 2020 Result on their official web Portal.
- The details of the marks and the eligibility status secured by all the candidates appeared for K-TET will be published in the website of Pareeksha Bhavan.
- Those candidates declared ‘passed’ shall produce the required documents for verification to the District Educational Officer concerned for the issue of K-TET Certificate.
- The candidates who secure top most marks (Above 80%) the 1st Rank holder will get Rs. 20,000/-, 2nd Rank Rs. 15,000/- and 3rd Rank Rs. 10,000/- for all categories. (List of candidates of such winner will announce at the time of result declaration and each award will be disbursing accordingly)
- Candidates will able to check their online available Kerala TET Result 2020 at the official Web Page which is ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Every candidate requires to enter their login details (Register Number and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)) to check online updated Exam Results from online Portal of Kerala TET.
ktet.kerala.gov.in Result February 2020
This is expected that in the coming week of December 2020 Government of Kerala General Education will announce online Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) February 2020 Results for Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 and Category 4. Now if you are looking for your exam results; then keep an eye on the official web Portal of KTET and get latest exam result updated info of Kerala TET Exam Results on daily basis.
KTET Certificate Verification February 2020 Details:
- Candidates who are declared ‘qualified’ will be awarded a certificate by the Secretary, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram on behalf of Govt. of Kerala, after 23 verification of the original educational qualification certificates by the DEO’s concerned.
- The ‘qualified’ candidates should submit the original educational qualification certificates to the District Educational Officer concerned for verification to ascertain that they are eligible to apply for the examination on the date of application.
- The candidates who are eligible for mark relaxation coming under SC, ST, OBC, OEC, PH, Blind categories should submit relevant supporting documents.
- The date of submission of the original qualification certificates to the concerned District Educational Officers will be intimated later through medias after the publication of the result.
- Separate certificates will be awarded to those candidates who appear and qualify for more than one category.
KTET Certificate Verification February 2020
Important Note: If the Candidates are not received the K-TET pass certificates from the District Educational Officers concerned in time, the same may be kept in the office of the DEO itself and the certificate may be released with a request of the Candidate by imposing a fine.
- Claim after 3 months: Rs. 100/-
- Claim after 6 months: Rs. 300/-
- Claim after 1 year: Rs. 500/-
(FAQ of Kerala TET Exam)
|What is Validity of KTET Certificate?
|What is KTET February Result Date?
|What is official Website to check Kerala TET Result 2020?
KTET 2020 February Certificate Verification Date
How to check Kerala TET Result 2020?
- Candidates first of all have to visit the official Portal of Kerala TET which is ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- There on the home page in the Latest Trend Section you’ll find out link as “RESULTS PUBLISHED FEB 2020” and you need to click over there.
- Now new Result checking page will open up in new tab and you need to select your Examination Category from Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 and Category 4 and enter your Register Number and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Click on the Check Results button and within few seconds you’ll able to check your online available Exam Results.
- Check your KTET February Exam Results and match all important details and click on the Save button to take print out of your Result Page.
KTET Mark List 2020
If you have any exam related query – then feel free to leave your comment below on the comment Section. Click on the direct link which is below here and check your online updated Kerala TET Result 2020 for Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 and Category 4.
|Get Regular Exam Updates||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Tap Now|