Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021 ‘Link’ MHC (PA) Exam Date
Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021 MHC PA and Clerk Exam Date Check at mhc.tn.gov.in: Finally, officials are fully prepared to conduct Selection Tests which known as Common Written Examination / Skill Test / Oral Test for recruiting best applicants for the Post of Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk. If you are into this Recruitment and completed your application form process; then guys go ahead and download officially updated HC Madras Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2021
Total numbers of 77 Vacancies for Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk fully set to recruit by the officials through this Recruitment Test. Application form procedure was started from 27th December 2020 and now finally officials have closed their deadline to fill application form link. Over thousands of Job Seekers have applied for Madras High Court Personal Assistant Exam 2021 and now finally candidates should get ready to appear in the Madras High Court Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk Written Exam 2021.
Madras High Court Admit Card 2021
(Vacancies by Post Name)
Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021
Live Now:>> NIHFW Admit Card 2021
Application form for the post of personal assistant and personal clerk was closed on 3 February 2021. As you all know that competition is very tough the candidates who were fill this form now prepare for the written examination. Before appearing in the written examination candidate must have call letter with them. If candidates have no Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021, then candidate’s entry will be not sanction by the examiner.
Madras High Court Exam Date 2021
Madras High Court Personal Assistant Exam Pattern:
Subject-Topics Known as:
- Objective Type (for 25 marks)
- Descriptive Type (for 75 marks)
Scheme of Question Paper:
- Number of Questions in Question Paper: 100 Questions
- Total Numbers of Marks: 100 Marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks Required: 35 Marks
- Type of Paper: Offline
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for Every Question
- Negative Marking Scheme: Applicable
- Duration of Paper: 2 Hour (120 Minutes)
- Exam Timings: Morning
- Names of Topics/Subjects: Various Subjects
Most of us don’t know that what is call letter?
- A call letter is also known as Admit card.
Now we talk about what are the advantages of having Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021?
- Admit card is an important document because in this all the information is entered by the officials.
- Information like name of the candidate, name of the exam, location where exam will be held, fathers name, timings of exam, roll-no, reporting time etc.
- Examiner easily identifies the candidates through this card.
HC Madras Admit Card 2021
What are the disadvantages of not having Madras High Court Personal Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021?
- If the individual has not carry their admit card with themselves then their entry in the examination hall is not authorized by the officials.
It is necessary for all the students that they have to download their Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021 from the site and take a printout of that admit card with them before appearing in examination hall. Duplicate Madras High Court Personal Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021 is not allowed by the examiner, so it is necessary that the student don’t lose it.
MHC Admit Card 2021
Main Essential Dates:
- Notification Release Date: 26th December 2020
- Starting Date for Online Form: 27th December 2020
- Last Date for Application: 3rd February 2021
- Online Form Payment Last Date: 3rd February 2021
- Exam Date: Expected in March 2021
- Admit Card Published Date: 10 Days Before Written Test
Main Points to note about Madras High Court Personal Assistant Written Exam 2021:
- Final candidates will be selected on the basis of these Selection Stages; Common Written Examination / Skill Test / Oral Test.
- Written Examination, Skill Test and Oral Test will be conducted at Chennai and / or any other place as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras.
- Request for change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to appear for the Common Written Examination / Skill Test / Oral Test.
- Admit to the applicants only be available at the official Portal of Madras High Court.
Madras High Court Personal Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates those who have decided to download official Madras High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2021 – they all can visit live Portal of MHC and grab officially updated MHC Admit Card 2021.
|Get Latest Exam Updates||Get Now|
|Join Us on Telegram||Join Here|