PSPCL LDC Result 2020 Out! PSPCL JE (Electrical/Civil) Exam CutOff List
PSPCL LDC & JE Exam Result 2020 Cut off Marks Merit List @pspcl.in: Online Computer Based Test for Various Post Exams finally conducted by the PSPCL in Punjab State in more than 30+ Examination Centres. Online Examination was started from 18th December 2019 and finally ends on 4th January 2020. Successfully those applicants who appeared in this PSPCL LDC, Junior Engineer, Revenue Accountant, Steno typist and various post exams finally all set to check their officially available Result of this Online Exam.
PSPCL Result 2020
PSPCL Result 2020 for these Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer Electrical, Junior Engineer Civil, Revenue Accountant, Electrician Grade-2, Divisional Superintendent Accounts, Steno typist, Internal Auditor and Accounts Officer all set to release by the officials in the coming days. Applicants those who appeared in these examinations which conducted by the officials on 18th December 2019 to 4th January 2020 – they can check officially available Result of PSPCL Exam 2020.
PSPCL Result 2020
PSPCL LDC Result 2020
PSPCL JE Result 2020
Download pdf:- DMRC Syllabus 2020
As per estimation over Lakhs of applicants from regions of Punjab State appeared in these Online Examinations for the Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer Electrical, Junior Engineer Civil, Revenue Accountant, Electrician Grade-2, Divisional Superintendent Accounts, Steno typist, Internal Auditor and Accounts Officer. This is expected that officials will announce online Results for these Online Examinations in the coming month of January-February 2020.
PSPCL Clerk Result Date 2020
Main Aspects regarding PSPCL JE, LDC, Steno typist, Revenue Accountant Result 2020:
- Candidates qualified in the Online Test will be called up by the officials for Document Checking (25% Extra Candidates) before document Checking Committee.
- Applicants those who will successfully clear this Document Checking Process and be in the Merit List then those candidates will be called up by the officials for appearing in the Language Test.
- Applicants those who successfully able to clear both Online Test and Language Test with Document Verification Process will be considered for Selection.
- But not that final Merit List of Result will be prepared on the basis of Marks scored in the Online Examination and not on the basis of Marks scored in the 1st Language Test. But Language Test is mandatory to Clerk.
- Please note that Normalization Method will be done in order to neutralize the effect of Difference in difficulty level of each Set of Papers in Different Shifts.
- The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks worked out after normalization Method. Hence, raw marks may vary with the normalized marks in the final Merit List.
- If two or more candidates secure same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age with higher age candidates placed at higher merit.
- On the basis of Result/Merit List candidates shall be called up by the officials for document Checking Process where Verification of original Documents/Certificates would be done by the Document Checking Committee.
Punjab LDC Result 2020
As you say above that Normalization Method will be follow by the officials for preparing final Result Merit List for the PSPCL Result 2020 of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer Electrical, Junior Engineer Civil, Revenue Accountant, Electrician Grade-2, Divisional Superintendent Accounts, Steno typist, Internal Auditor and Accounts Officer.
List of Documents needs to be generated by the applicants while appearing in the Document Verification Process.
- Age proof
- Qualification (Diploma / Degree Certificates and Consolidated Mark Statements, in support of Qualification)
- Experience Certificates, from the present / previous employer(s) if applicable
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
- Latest Pay Slip Copy, if applicable
- Self-certified translated copy of the SC / ST / OBC / EWS /Disability Certificate, if applicable.
(Minimum Qualifying Marks Criteria in Online Exam)
|Name of Categories||Marks Percentage|
|General Candidates||45% Marks|
|OBC Candidates||35% Marks|
|EWS Candidates||35% Marks|
|SC & ST Candidates||35% Marks|
Important Note: Securing Minimum Qualifying Marks does not mean your selection for the next stage of Selection process.
PSPCL JE Electrical Cut off Marks 2020
Dates to Remember:
|Online Notification/Advt Upload Date||20th August 2019|
|Application Form Release Date||5th September 2019|
|Last Date for Online Form||9th November 2019|
|Exam Held Date||18th December 2019 to 4th January 2020|
|Answer Key Upload Date||Within 7 Days of Exam Conduct Date|
|Result Published Date||January-February 2020 (Estimated)|
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) may release Cut off Marks Criteria by Post wise on their official web Page with the Result Page. We have prepared here expected Cut off Marks of Online Exam. Simply follow the Expected Cut off Marks Criteria for PSPCL LDC, JE Civil, JE Electrical & Various Post Exams.
PSPCL Cut off Marks 2020
PSPCL Merit List 2020
Download* DMRC Previous Year Papers
Applicants those who wanted to check their online available PSPCL LDC Result 2020, they all can follow the main link which is below here on this Page and check officially available Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Results for LDC, JE, Revenue Accountant, Electrician Grade-2, Divisional Superintendent Accounts, Steno typist, Internal Auditor and Accounts Officer Online Exam. Just keep your Login Details (Username & Password) with yourself while going on the official Result Page.
|Get Result Updates||Click Here|